• How long have you been involved with The Spark?
Since June 2010
• What's your role at The Spark?
• What are your particular interests/strengths/focus?
Love finance, I'm a finisher; I like to get the job done, v good organiser
• When I say I work at The Spark people say...
You're so lucky I have heard that the team down there are a great bunch!
• I know its been a good day when...
All the team are laughing and cracking jokes and I'm smiling
• The thing I'm most proud of is...
I'm most proud of my two children, Troy and Dalton, lovely boys
• Before I worked for The Spark...
I was a full-time mum at home looking after my youngest child - v busy!
• When I'm not working at The Spark...
I work two days a week for a local community centre, doing finance
• What I like about working for The Spark is...
The spark team are great, very welcoming and warm group of people and brilliant to work with. We have a laugh but the work always gets done and every part of the team are really professional
• How would your colleagues describe you?
I don't know really, I'm only in one day a week. I'm bright and chirpy, but at the same time very quiet beavering away at my desk. I'm a nice girl!