Each issue we have a big (four-eight pages) focus:
Autumn: geographical focus
Winter: The Spark Awards.
Our regular pages:
• 2 or 3 page Ignite events calendar - quirky, inspirational & important events in our area, and including our Get Involved column: campaigning/volunteering/actions happening
• 2 full-page interviews: The Big Interview with a known (usually local) mover or shaker, plus Changemaker - a lesser known person who has made a significant difference in their own or others lives
• Spark Bugle: local & eco or ethical news
• OUT!: a focus on outdoorsy spots in our area, for example, sacred sites, viewpoints, water, sculpture trails
• Planet: green & eco news & campaigns
• Community: social change, community activism, people contributing to their neighbourhoods
• Food: healthy, organic food & drink news
• Growing: growing spaces, grow your own, and growing seasonally
• Family: raising a family as green, eco, thoughtful parents
• Body & Soul: holistic health, spiritual development, personal growth
• Letters & competitions. Competitions - we ask for a minimum prize value of £350 (or several smaller prizes to the total value of £350). You get 220 words on your product/service including details of the prize offered. We offer a question that refers readers to your website for the answer. We do not share entrants personal details, other than the winner.