Summer is festival season, and what better way to celebrate than by winning yourself some fantastic festival freebies? This issue we're giving away tickets to EIGHT amazing festivals - 2000Trees (sorry, this comp closed on June 10), Farmfestival, Green Earth Awakening, Green Gathering, Off Grid, Quest, Starry Skies and Womad!
If that's not enough to tickle your tastebuds you can also win a year's free membership to the Co-Wheels Car Club too!
Why not sign up for our (almost) monthly e-newsletter for lots of other great offers, competitions and reader freebies, direct to your inbox?
Other ways to win..
• Write us a letter. If we print it and decide it's our Star Letter of the issue you'll receive a prize.
Please send clearly marked letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition entries that do not conform to the rules below will be disregarded.
• Entry is open to residents of Sparkland (roughly 50 miles radius of Bristol) (or subscribers to The Spark if outside this area) except employees (and their families) of The Spark, its printers and any other companies associated with the competition
• Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted
• Please send separate entries for each competition (you can send more than one entry in one envelope as long as they are on seperate cards/paper)
• Please send all competition entries on a postcard or sealed envelope, along with your full address, phone number and email address to The Spark, 86 Colston St, Bristol BS1 5BB
• Competitions can also be entered online at www.thespark.co.uk/competitions
If entering a competition online you must say which competition you are entering, provide the correct answer and provide your contact info as above, otherwise your entry will be disregarded
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error
• The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives are offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.